This course is designed to meet the special requirements and training needs of a law enforcement witness/personal protection program. Students are introduced to the skills and techniques necessary to prevent witness intimidation, kidnap and murder.
This course will focus on obtaining maximum protection for a limited manpower protection detail. The student will learn the proper techniques, tactics skills and technical understanding of the craft of protection service. The program will enhance the protection agent’s ability to anticipate risk and guide the protectee in such a manner to avoid or minimize that risk. The psychological, diplomatic and ethical aspects of protective services work will be stressed throughout the program so that the student will be fully confident in dealing with all situations likely to occur. The course is designed to take the student from the basics to the planning and execution of a witness/personal protection operation.
- Course Contents
• Introduction to Witness/Protection Program
• Principals of protection details
• Security Urban and rural setting
• Witness security
• Emergency Evacuation Procedures
• Physical electronic security
• Courtroom security
• Witness transportation—vehicle
• Counter surveillance
• Tactical movement on foot
• Practical Scenarios
• Protective Strategies
• Physical security — residence & workplace
• Advance Coordination
• Planning and execution of protection operation
• Safe House Operations
• Tactical weapons – Handgun, shotgun and rifle/carbine
- Program Duration
This is a forty (40) hour course held over 4 days.
This course costs $985 with a $450 required deposit.
- Special Requirements
Gear Ammunition • Handgun
• Holster and magazine pouch
• Five magazines or speed loaders
• Eye and ear protection.
• 1000 rounds of factory handgun ammunition
• 75 rounds of shotgun #71/2 game load
• 30 rounds of .00 buckshot
• 10 rounds of shotgun slugs
This course is restricted to law enforcement, military and government agencies.
Fill out the following application, and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to 12223 Highland Avenue, #106-253 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739.Download Application
If you have any questions about the program please feel free to call us at 909-899-1554.