The emphasis of this phase is on Executive Protection Operation. The course consists of theory and practical application, field exercises and countermeasures. We build upon the skills learned in Executive Protection, Level I, by taking the student through all phases of protective services and its responsibilities, from planning to execution of a protection operation.
- Course Contents
• Planning the protective service operations
• Advance work
• Reacting to a vehicle ambush
• Personal Defense
• Weapons training – handgun, shotgun and rifle
• Bomb search procedure/IED’s
• Running the advance team
• Counter surveillance
• Executive Protocol
• Deploying from the vehicle
• Mental and physical condition
• Special events
• Night Operations
• Suicide Bomber
• Explosive Identification
- Program Duration
This is a 40 hour course, held over a five (5) day period.
This course costs $1200 with a $500 required deposit.
- Special Requirements
Gear Ammunition • Shotgun (12 gauge)
• Carbine or Sub-machine gun (.223 or .308 Caliber)
• Handgun (.38 caliber or larger)
• Holster & magazine pouch
• Five (5) magazines or speed loaders
• Ear and eye protection
• Body armor
• Old sports coat and casual clothes
• 1,200 rounds of factory new ammunition
• 50 rounds #4 shot
• 50 rounds of .00 Buckshot
• 20 rounds of rifle slugs
• 100 rounds rifle ammo
• No reloads
This course is offered as open enrollment, but requires operators to have completed BMTC’s Protective Servies, Level I course.
Fill out the following application, and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to 12223 Highland Avenue, #106-253 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739.Download Application
If you have any questions about the program please feel free to call us at 909-899-1554.