This is an intensive and practical program designed to help prepare individual operators or security teams to provide security and protective services in hostile environments such as, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, etc. This program is extremely demanding, physically and mentally. Participants should be in good physical condition and well versed in handgun, rifle/carbine, and shotgun.
Because this course is so demanding, there are several ways for a participant to leave this program; first a participant can volunteer to leave, (this is immediately granted). Second, fail to finish the program due to an injury, and third, BMTC instructors feel a participant does not meet the criteria for the program, due to unsafe habits, poor shooting and tactic scores, and/or unable to keep up with the momentum of the program.
- Course Contents
• Understanding Culture
• Working in a hostile environment/zone
• Creature comforts – food, water, personal hygiene, housing, etc.
• Working with interpreters
• Legal use of force
• Road safety
• General perceptions of protective services in a hostile zone
• Advance weapons/tactics training (pistol, shotgun & rifle/carbine)
• Use of diversionary devices
• CQB/Barricade shooting exercises
• Explosives identification
• Bomb searches (Residence, office and vehicle)
• First aid and medical emergencies
• Threat assessment/knowing the enemy
• Advance work in high risk areas
• Residential security
• Corporation security
• Mobile movement security
• Surveillance / counter-surveillance
• Basic radio procedures
• Vehicle ambush and evacuations
• Building clearing (Stealth and Dynamic)
• High speed shooting techniques
• Review basic patrol techniques
• Practical day and night scenarios
• Tactical Formation
• Unarmed combat techniques
- Program Duration
This course runs over an intensive twelve (12) day period.
- Special Requirements
Gear Ammunition • Handgun and holster, double magazine pouch, five magazines, cleaning kit.
• Quality carbine/rifle, five magazines, and magazine pouches.
• Shotgun with reload pouch (If you do not have a shotgun BMTC will provide one for use)
• All shoulder weapons must have slings
• Soft body armor (if you have)
• GPS (if you have)
• Small flashlight
• Light attachments for pistol and carbine rifle
• Cap or hat, loose fitting clothing or BDU’s (no sweat suits)
• Heavy and light jacket and rain jacket
• Boots or hiking boots
• 2,500 rounds of pistol ammunition
• 3,000 rounds of rifle/carbine ammunition
• 100 rounds of .OO Buckshot
• 25 rounds of slugs
• No reloads
This course is restricted to law enforcement, military and government agencies.
Fill out the following application, and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to 12223 Highland Avenue, #106-253 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739.Download Application
If you have any questions about the program please feel free to call us at 909-899-1554.