An Active Shooter is defined as an armed person or persons who use physical force to kill and injure as many innocent people as possible until stopped by law enforcement. Active shooter situations are time critical and are not going away. Once the first shot is fired, the damage is already done. For the First Responder, contain, control and call SWAT may not be an option for today’s law enforcement.
This training program is designed to prepare non-tactically trained patrol officers to respond to an active shooter incident. The emphasis is on developing the fundamentals of tactics, combat marksmanship, team skills and mind set needed by the first responder to locate, evaluate isolate and if necessary neutralize the threat of an active shooter; therefore preventing further loss of innocent lives and bloodshed. First Responder – Active Shooter is of vital importance for today’s law enforcement officers. It starts with a change in mindset, which is required to deal effectively with the Active Shooter.
- Course Contents
• Case studies – Active Shooter Incidents
• Combat Marksmanship
• Rapid Response vs. Planning and Procedures
• Low Light Operations
• Close Quarter Battle (CQB) Principals/Fundamentals
• Tactical Breaching
• Tactical Room Entry and Clearing Techniques
• Threat Neutralization
• Barricade/Hostage Situation vs. Active Shooter
• Movement to crisis points
• Downed Officer and Casualty Evacuation
• Explosive and IED Identification
• Notification, Movement and Link up with responding elements
• Site security, consolidation and medical treatment of the injured
• Practical scenarios – Live fire Movement Drills, Tactical Entries and Active Shooter Scenarios
- Program Duration
The duration of this program is Five (5) days.
This course costs $1200 with a $500 required deposit.
- Special Requirements
Gear Ammunition • Pistol
• Duty holster/equipment
• 5 magazines and magazine holders
• Body armor
• Baseball type cap
• Wrap around eye protection and ear protection.
• (LE – Carbine/sub-machinegun)
• 1,200 rounds (pistol)
• 50 rounds .00 Buck
• 50 rounds Bird shot
• 10 rounds Slug
• (LE – 200 rounds carbine/300 rounds sub-machine gun)
This course is restricted to law enforcement, military and government agencies.
Fill out the following application, and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to 12223 Highland Avenue, #106-253 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739.Download Application
If you have any questions about the program please feel free to call us at 909-899-1554.