This program will deal extensively with developing tactical handgun skills to a higher level. This course will focus on close quarter shooting techniques and developing the critical skills needed to use the handgun safely and effectively in real life situations.
- Course Contents
• Gun Safety and Handling
• Reloading Drills
• Review Fundamental Shooting Techniques
• Defensive Shooting Positions
• Practical Scenarios
• Multiple Target Drills
• Legal and Moral Aspects of Deadly Force
• Use of Cover and Concealment
• Third Party Protection
• Malfunction Drills
• Threat Assessment/Controlled Fire
• Barricade Shooting Drills
• Speed and Accuracy Shooting Drills
• Low light Firing
- Program Duration
This is a four (4) day instructional course, taught by experienced law enforcement professionals. This four day course may be taken in two phases to accommodate scheduling needs of the students, when necessary.
This course costs $985 with a $450 required deposit.
- Special Requirements
Gear Ammunition • Handgun
• Holster & magazine pouch
• Five (5) magazines or speed loaders
• Ear and eye protection.
• 1,000 rounds of factory new ammunition
• No reloads.
This course is offered as open enrollment, but requires operators to have completed BMTC’s Defensive Handgun, Level I course.
Fill out the following application, and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to 12223 Highland Avenue, #106-253 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739.Download Application
If you have any questions about the program please feel free to call us at 909-899-1554.