This phase of the course is designed to enhance and sharpen the students tactical pistol skills learned in Tactical Handgun. This phase of the program features intensive high-speed tactical shooting drills with emphasis on bullet placement, target identification, wound ballistics and personal defense tactics.
This program will not only improve the students performance and proficiency, which is measured by a variety of realistic scenarios and challenging shooting problems, but enhance the students ability to think tactically on his or her feet during a real world violent confrontation.
- Course Contents
• Law and self defense
• Weapon retention
• Firearms safety orientation
• Shooting positions
• Man against man combat speed drill
• Scrambler drill
•Legal and moral aspects of deadly force
• Firing on the move
• Drawing and firing shooting drills
• Live fire Dunga Trail
• Multiple target engagement
• Mental preparation
• Shot placement timed drill
• Mozambique drill
• Precision shooting with the handgun
• Barricade shooting drill
• Techniques for reloading under stress
• Hostage shooting drill
• Strong and support hand shooting
• Malfunctions drill
• Timed speed and accuracy drill
• Low light shooting
• Tactical shooting position
- Program Duration
The duration of this program is three (3) days.
This course costs $850 with a $350 required deposit.
- Special Requirements
Gear Ammunition • Handgun
• Holster & magazine pouch
• Five (5) magazines or speed loaders
• Ear and eye protection.
• 1,200 rounds of factory new ammunition
• No reloads.
This course is offered as open enrollment, but requires operators to have already passed through our “Tactical Handgun” course.
Fill out the following application, and either email to email@example.com, or mail to 12223 Highland Avenue, #106-253 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739.Download Application
If you have any questions about the program please feel free to call us at 909-899-1554.